Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
Discovery of Ötzi
Ötzi's Early Life
Add "All Pages"
1. an alternative medicine that treats patients by insertion and manipulation of needles in the body
1. the bark of several Eurasian and North American birch trees. It is strong, water-resistant and cardboard-like. It can be easily cut, bent, and sewn, which made it a valuable building, crafting, and writing material.
a clan or a tribe.
2.A leader of a
decomposition of organic matter
especially with loss of beauty;
his arm was permanently
Gradual deterioration of specific tissues, cells, or organs with corresponding impairment or loss of function, caused by injury, disease, or aging.
The evolutionary decline or loss of a function, characteristic, or structure in an organism or a species.
A handle or hilt, especially the handle of a tool or weapon.
Larchwood is a type of wood found in Europe which has natural decay restistance, high wood density, high resistance to fire and high mechanical strength.
a piece of cloth worn around the loins or hips, especially in tropical regions as the only item of clothing.
Like modern day underwear.
1.something that causes a person to act in a certain way, do a
of a person's actions.
the usual course
of one's life
a 65-kilometer long alpine valley in the Austrian State of
1. a type of arthritis that is caused by the breakdown and eventual loss of the cartilage of one or more joints.
1.a chemical process that converts carbon dioxide into organic compounds, especially sugars, using the energy from sunlight. This gives plants energy to grow.
1. a measure taken in advance to avert possible evil or to secure good results.
1.a case for holding or carrying arrows.
1. to construct or form again; rebuild: to reconstruct a Greek vase from fragments
2. to form a picture of (a crime, past event, etc) by piecing together evidence or acting out a version of what might have taken place
A case for a blade, as of a sword or dagger.
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"